Our vision and mission at Grace Christian Church is to build a community of people who BELIEVE, LIVE and SHARE the truth of God and his gospel to the world. We are seeking to build a local, loving community of believers who are committed to Christ and to each other. We are committed to rich, deep relationships through fellowship with one another. We see in Scripture a clear call to be growing in grace filled, Christ-centered relationships knowing we are only ever an imperfect expression of the community to come.
- We are seeking to nurture followers of Jesus who are developing a deepening personal understanding of, engagement with and appreciation for the gospel.
- We believe and treasure the gospel of Jesus Christ. We’re amazed at the love God has demonstrated for us through the death of Jesus Christ in our place. We were guilty of sin and worthy of punishment from God, but instead he showed us undeserved, life transforming grace and mercy.
- We want to continually grow in our amazement of God’s grace. This is what brings us together and makes us a genuine family of God.
- We believe the bible in it’s entirety is inspired by God, completely true and absolutely trustworthy for all matters of Christian life and belief. This is why solid, biblical preaching and teaching is such a priority at Grace Christian Church. We want all our members to be growing in the knowledge and love of God’s Word.
- We are seeking to grow followers of Jesus who are intentionally applying to their lives the truth and implications of the gospel.
- We find our direction as a church and as individuals in God’s Word, where the truth of the gospel and its implications for our lives are revealed. We believe that the truths of God’s Word and the gospel are not only to transform what we believe but how we live. Biblical truth hasn’t been fully or properly understood until it is lived out in our daily lives.
- Truth about God, His power, His glory, His majesty, and His grace brings joy and power that absolutely transforms our lives in discernible and eternal ways.
- We believe that the truth of the gospel is always relevant and that its power and influence affects every area of our lives – our marriages, parenting, relationships, careers, rest, money, sex, thinking, conduct, suffering, speech, etc.
- We are seeking to grow followers of Jesus who are passionate about reaching their world with the life changing reality of the gospel.
- The message of Jesus Christ is a precious gift that we have to share with others – because God’s Word commands it, and because we can’t hide the joy we’ve received. And as we faithfully share the good news of God’s love with friends and neighbours, God draws people to himself, and our family grows.
- This culture of sharing moves us to share in both word and deed as we connect to the poor and marginalized through ministries of justice and compassion. We desire to see the whole society changed by grace.