Sunday mornings @ 9:30 AM
Our service seeks to combine the best of the old with the best of the new. We are structured, but not formal and we celebrate the Lord’s Supper monthly – usually on the second Sunday of the month.
We love meeting new people but we don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. You won’t be singled out or asked to do anything you don’t want to do. You can feel free to arrive at the last minute, take a seat and listen in. You can leave whenever you like. You can remain as anonymous as you want to be, but we encourage you to introduce yourself to us – we’d love to get to know you.
Children are welcomed in our services. Their voices are a welcome addition to our singing and we enjoy greeting them and making them feel welcome. During the sermon, we provide activities to help them explore the Bible in ways they can understand.
Due to the current outbreak of COVID in our area, we are not meeting face-to-face at the moment. Below, you will find a link to our services for each Sunday. We are praying that everyone stays safe during this time and that we will be able to be together again soon.
- 27/06/2021 Sunday Service (Jeremiah 17:5-8) – print with links
- 04/07/2021 Sunday Service (2 Kings 18,19) – print with links
- 11/07/2021 Sunday Service (1 Peter 4:8-11) – print with links
- 18/07/2021 Sunday Service (Dr Helen Roseveare) – print with links
- 25/07/2021 Sunday Service (Jeremiah 29:1-14) – print with links
For sermons in the current series, please click on the links below:
Green Leaf in Drought-time
- Green-Leaf in Drought-time (Jeremiah 17:5-8) – print
27/06/2021 Becky Douglass
- A Prayer of Faith (2 Kings 18,19) – print & video
04/07/2021 Becky Douglass
- We Need Each Other! (1 Peter 4:8-11) – print & video
11/07/2021 Becky Douglass
- Where is God in Suffering? (Dr Helen Roseveare) – video
- Hope in God (Jeremiah 29:1-14; Romans 8:28-32,37-39) – print & video
25/07/2021 Becky Douglass
Special Services (Print)
- People in Need (John 5:1-16)
13/06/2021 Bob Nance