Sunday mornings @ 9:30 AM
Our service seeks to combine the best of the old with the best of the new. We are structured but not formal and we celebrate the Lord’s Supper monthly – usually on the second Sunday of the month.
We love meeting new people but we don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. You won’t be singled out or asked to do anything you don’t want to do. You can feel free to arrive at the last minute, take a seat and listen in. You can leave whenever you like. You can remain as anonymous as you want to be, but we encourage you to introduce yourself to us – we’d love to get to know you.
Children are welcome in our services. Their voices are a welcome addition to our singing and during the sermon, we provide activities to help them explore the Bible in ways they can understand.
We are now meeting face-to-face again on Sunday mornings. However, we realise that not everyone is able to join every Sunday. We will be recording our services, and they will be posted here on Monday or Tuesday. We will also make a print version of the sermon available most weeks.
Sunday Service Video:
- 05/02/2023 Sunday Service
- 12/02/2023 Sunday Service
- 26/02/2023 Sunday Service
- 06/03/2023 Sunday Service
- 12/03/2023 Sunday Service
- 19/03/2023 Sunday Service
For printed sermons in the current series, please click on the links below:
Jesus is … (Jesus’ I AM statements)
- Jesus is God’s provision for our deepest need (John 6:30-51)
12/02/2023 Becky Douglass
- Jesus is our source of life and truth (John 8:1-12)
19/02/2023 Becky Douglass
- Jesus is our way into life under God’s care (John 10:1-10)
26/02/2023 Becky Douglass
- Jesus is our security (John 10:10-18, 24-32)
06/03/2023 Becky Douglass
- Jesus is our hope when everything’s not awesome (John 11:1-42)
12/03/2023 Becky Douglass
- Jesus is our escort into the presence of God (John 13:31-14:7)
19/03/2023 Becky Douglass
- Jesus is our connection to God’s life (John 15:1-11)
26/03/2023 Becky Douglass
- The Blessed Life (Psalm 1)
01/01/2023 Becky Douglass
- Dealing with Doubts (Psalm 73)
08/01/2023 Becky Douglass
- The LORD Reigns (Psalm 93)
15/01/2023 Becky Douglass
- From the depths of despair … to the greater depths of God’s love (Psalm 130)
29/01/2023 Ross Pogson
- How Good and Pleasant (Psalm 133)
05/02/2023 Becky Douglass
The previous sermon series can be found HERE.